Junior Section at IBA-Public School comprises Classes III to V. Admissions to these classes depends on availability of seats as per standard class size. Here the emphasis is on providing firm foundation in all areas of languages, basic sciences and mathematics. The children are facilitated with the opportunities to construct their learning in such a way that they start asking high quality questions, thinking critically and believing in their capabilities to become independent life-long learners. The Curriculum at junior section is aimed at creating social awareness and all-round development focusing on physical, intellectual, social, emotional and value-based learning experiences. At Public School, we enable child to make associations, build conceptual connections, collaborate on creative projects and derive great joy in learning.
Silent Features of Junior Section
- Qualified teaching staff
- A well-blended curriculum of academics and co-curricular activities to enable the holistic development of the students.
- Integration of technology with the classroom teaching.
- Activity based teaching methodology.
- Literary and cultural contests.
- Practical based computer projects.
- Activity based, learner centered teaching methodologies.
- Best Pupil of the month’ rewarding system and merit certificates for deserving students to motivate them.